This issue also features a trip back to a time of hand-made Formula 1 cars, our cover feature taking a look at the BRM F1 cars from 1970 to 1970.
In Issue #19 you will find:
B.R.M. F1 1970–1974
- BACK ON TOP – Yardley BRM
- THE BIG DEAL – Marlboro BRM
- THE DECLINE – Motul BRM
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Eckhard Schimpf about Toni Fischhaber
- Thomas Nehlert on WM-Peugeot at Le Mans
- Maurice van Sevecotte & Stefan Müller on the Opel GT Conrero Gr .4 — Part 2
- Back on Track – 1992 Jägermeister BMW M3 E30
and many more!