Ford poured their expertise into the carbon fiber body, endowing it with highly refined aerodynamics and an alluring teardrop shape incorporating sweeping rear fenders and unique buttresses, plus an active rear wing. The 647 horsepower 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine offers awesome power and exemplary response, making this street-legal car equally at home on the racetrack. Tamiya’s model replica faithfully captures all these details thanks to the FORD Motor Company and the real-world example that Tamiya’s car designers examined in Southern California. The end result is a replica that is sure to provide car modelers a rewarding building experience and an exquisite model to display.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 200mm, width: 94mm, height: 46mm.
• Details include: depictions of buttresses, door-side air tunnels and underside design.
• Multi-piece depictions of head and taillights for superb realism.
• The interior features depictions of seats with separate parts used to capture door panels, rear view mirror and steering wheel.
• Comes with metal-plated wheel and oil tank parts for a realistic finish.
• Decals included to create various markings, including optional racing stripes.
• Masking stickers are included to aid with painting window frames.
• Metal transfers recreate mirror surfaces.